Whitening your teeth can help you feel confident about your smile! At Skye Dental we offer Philips Zoom! In-chair whitening, as well as the follow-up Zoom! Take-home whitening. We love seeing our client’s boosted confidence! So, here we provide instructions on how to undertake the Zoom! Take-home whitening to maintain your stunning smile!
Why choose Philips Zoom! Take-home whitening?
Zoom! Take-home whitening kits are a safe and convenient way to get a brighter smile! The take-home kits are fantastic because you can achieve professional whitening when and where it’s convenient for you.
Before undertaking Zoom! Whitening, book a consultation appointment with one of our experienced dentists. They will discuss with you the best method of whitening for you to achieve your whitening goals. They will also make sure your teeth are healthy and ready to whiten. If you and your dentist decide Zoom! Take-home whitening is the best option for you, custom whitening trays will be made for you. Making individual trays makes sure the tray fits your teeth and gums and will provide the best whitening results.
How does Zoom! Whitening work?
The Zoom! Whitening gel formula is made up of Amorphous Calcium Phosphate (ACP), Potassium Nitrate (KNO3), and Flouride. This formula protects your teeth’s enamel and reduces sensitivity while still achieving exceptional whitening.
Using Zoom! Take-home whitening kits:
Philips Zoom! Is available in two forms: DayWhite and NiteWhite. You apply both the same way, the difference is in for how long and when you wear them. DayWhite is worn once or twice a day for 30-90 minutes. NiteWhite is worn once for 2-4 hours or overnight. Therefore, discuss with your dentist which option would suit your lifestyle best. Both DayWhite and NiteWhite are able to whiten your teeth up to 6 shades lighter!
- First, brush and floss your teeth to ensure they are clean.
- Next, put a teardrop amount of gel onto each of the tooth spaces on the tray. When you place the tray on your teeth, the gel will spread over the whole tooth, so you only need a small amount.
- Carefully place the tray over your teeth.
- Take the tray out after the prescribed amount of time, and clean the trays with cold water.
- Rinse your mouth with water, and remove any excess gel with a toothbrush without toothpaste.
- Enjoy your whiter smile!
Aftercare for Zoom! Take-home whitening
After you have whitened your teeth you are going to want to maintain your brighter smile for as long as possible! So, follow these simple after-care instructions to avoid staining your teeth.
- Avoid dark foods and drinks for one week after the whitening treatment. For example, coffee, red wine, berries, and chocolate. A way to still drink coffee or dark beverages is through a straw.
- Brush your teeth with a soft bristled brush and with sensitive toothpaste. Avoid brushing and flossing aggressively.
- Avoid smoking as nicotine stains enamel.
Philips Zoom! Take-home whitening is a safe and effective way to achieve professional whitening results at your convenience. So, call 3823 1896 today to book a consultation to start your journey to a brighter more confident smile!
Comments are closed.