Accepted Health Funds
We accept all health funds at Skye Dental. To make our dental services more accessible to patients, and help them get the treatments they need, we work with all available health funds.
Flexible Payment Options
Skye Dental are excited to assist our patients by offering Zip money and Denticare Payment Solutions Payment Options.
Naturally, an inability to pay for treatment can impact considerably and prevent you from receiving the treatment you require. Zip money Payment Options and Denticare Payment Solutions enable you to receive the treatment you require now.
Talk to us about Zip money Payment Options or Denticare Payment Solutions or click on the link/s below for more information.
Enjoy your smile now and pay for it later
Afterpay allows you to enjoy your smile now and pay for it in four equal fortnightly payments. With Afterpay you can spread out the cost of your treatment with no added interest, and no additional fees*.
Everyone deserves a healthy smile and with Afterpay there’s even more reason to show it off.
How Afterpay Works
Book Your Next Visit
Choose from our latest range
of offers and book online
Pay it in 4
Pay for your dental visit in
equal fortnightly payments
No Extra Payments
If you pay on time, you’ll pay
NO interest and NO additional fees*
Enjoy Your Smile
That’s it! Now get out and
show off your smile
Terms and conditions:
- Afterpay allows you to pay for your purchase over 4 instalments due every 2 weeks.
- You must be over 18 years old and be the authorised holder of an eligible debit/credit card to apply (see clause 2.4 for eligibility criteria).
- All orders are subject to Afterpay’s approval – for example, if you have any overdue payments, Afterpay will not be available to you. For more information on assessment and checks, see clause 6.2
- As part of our approval process, we may conduct a pre-authorisation on your nominated card, up to an amount of your first instalment – see clause 6.2(f)
- You can make repayments to Afterpay any time BEFORE the due date. Otherwise, Afterpay will automatically try process payments on the scheduled dates from your card. If a payment is not processed on or before the due date, late fees will apply – initial $10 late fee, and a further $7 if the payment remains unpaid 7 days after the due date.
- For each order below $40, a maximum of one $10 late fee may be applied per order. For each order of $40 or above, the total of the late fees that may be applied are capped at 25% of the original order value or $68, whichever is less. See Schedule 1.
- If you won’t be able to pay us on time, please contact Afterpay as soon as possible.
- The delivery/quality of goods and all refunds is the responsibility of the retailer where you make the purchase.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING CARD PRE-AUTHORISATIONS:
As part of our approval process and our assessment as to whether or not you have the capability to fulfil your obligation to make future payments to Afterpay according to the Payment Schedule, we reserve the right to conduct a pre-authorisation of your Nominated Payment Source. This may involve placing funds in the account linked to your Nominated Payment Source on hold each time you make an online purchase, obtain a barcode for an in-store purchase or add a new Card to your Afterpay Account. For online purchases, we immediately instruct your bank to void this pre-authorisation transaction. For in-store, where a barcode is obtained but a purchase does not eventuate, we instruct the bank to void the pre-authorisation if the barcode is cancelled or expires. No funds are received by Afterpay during this process. We cannot guarantee the time it takes for your bank to process this action by us and make your funds available.
PLEASE NOTE: In most circumstances, relevant banks will void a pre-authorisation transaction within a few hours of the pre-authorisation transaction being conducted by Afterpay. However, in some observed instances, banks have taken up to fourteen (14) days to finalise this process. Unfortunately, we do not have any control or influence over the timing of your bank’s ability to finalise this process and Afterpay makes no representations on this subject matter.