Accepted Health Funds
We accept all health funds at Skye Dental. To make our dental services more accessible to patients, and help them get the treatments they need, we work with all available health funds.
Flexible Payment Options
Skye Dental are excited to assist our patients by offering Zip Finance, AfterPay, Humm & Denticare Payment Solutions Payment Options.
Naturally, an inability to pay for treatment can impact considerably and prevent you from receiving the treatment you require. These payment plan paymention options enable you to receive the treatment you require now.
Talk to us about your payment options or click on the link/s below for more information.
DentiCare Finance Information
Payment Plans For All Types of Treatment
DentiCare Payment Plans can be used for a wide range of general dentistry and orthodontic treatments. From teeth whitening, dental implants, crowns and veneers, to orthodontic treatment including clear aligners and braces. We’ve helped over 180,000 patients get the treatment they need, allowing them to pay it off over time with affordable, interest free repayments. Now there’s little reason for you to delay your treatment.
How it works
The Easy 3 Step Process
Since 2003, DentiCare has worked with more than 3,300 doctors in over 2000 practices, helping over 180,000 patients get the treatment they needed to reach their oral health goals.
Confirm your Treatment Plan with a DentiCare Provider
A treatment plan will be specifically designed to suit your needs. Decide on the Payment Plan details, including the deposit, amount and frequency of payments.
Create your DentiCare Payment Plan
It’s easy. There’s no requirement for credit checks or detailed financial information. Just make sure it’s affordable.
Start your Treatment
You can now start your treatment plan for a better you, and pay it off with affordable weekly, fortnightly or monthly payments.
HUMM Finance Information
How to get humming.
At humm, we do Buy Now Pay Later a little differently. Instead of just focusing on the little joys in life, we want to allow our customers to fund whatever they need, both big and little.
This means we’ve split our product in two:
- Little things for all of your purchases up to $2,000, and
- Big things for those purchases over $2,000 and all the way up to $30,000
They each have their own set of rules for approval, but no matter what, we never charge interest – ever.
Shop at any humm retailer
At checkout, choose and pay with humm
– Pay back in slices, interest free!
– 5 or 10 fortnightly payments for ‘Little things‘
– Up to 60 months interest free for ‘Big things‘
Use the humm app to keep on track of your payments
– Track your account in real time
– Check your available spend
– Pay your bills with BPAY
– See your upcoming payments
ZIP Finance Information
Tap and Zip everywhere. Pay later.
Shop online and instore, interest free with Zip Pay. Zip lets you pay off the full amount or pay in instalments. Repayments can be weekly, fortnightly or monthly, as long as a minimum repayment of $40 is made each month for balances under $1000. For balances over $1000, or if you’re using Zip Money, minimum repayments might be more.
How Afterpay Works
Afterpay allows you to enjoy your smile now and pay for it in four equal fortnightly payments. With Afterpay you can spread out the cost of your treatment with no added interest, and no additional fees*.
Everyone deserves a healthy smile and with Afterpay there’s even more reason to show it off.
Enjoy your smile now and pay for it later
Book Your Next Visit
Choose from our latest range
of offers and book online
Pay it in 4
Pay for your dental visit in
equal fortnightly payments
No Extra Payments
If you pay on time, you’ll pay
NO interest and NO additional fees*
Enjoy Your Smile
That’s it! Now get out and
show off your smile
Terms and conditions:
- Afterpay allows you to pay for your purchase over 4 instalments due every 2 weeks.
- You must be over 18 years old and be the authorised holder of an eligible debit/credit card to apply (see clause 2.4 for eligibility criteria).
- All orders are subject to Afterpay’s approval – for example, if you have any overdue payments, Afterpay will not be available to you. For more information on assessment and checks, see clause 6.2
- As part of our approval process, we may conduct a pre-authorisation on your nominated card, up to an amount of your first instalment – see clause 6.2(f)
- You can make repayments to Afterpay any time BEFORE the due date. Otherwise, Afterpay will automatically try process payments on the scheduled dates from your card. If a payment is not processed on or before the due date, late fees will apply – initial $10 late fee, and a further $7 if the payment remains unpaid 7 days after the due date.
- For each order below $40, a maximum of one $10 late fee may be applied per order. For each order of $40 or above, the total of the late fees that may be applied are capped at 25% of the original order value or $68, whichever is less. See Schedule 1.
- If you won’t be able to pay us on time, please contact Afterpay as soon as possible.
- The delivery/quality of goods and all refunds is the responsibility of the retailer where you make the purchase.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING CARD PRE-AUTHORISATIONS:
As part of our approval process and our assessment as to whether or not you have the capability to fulfil your obligation to make future payments to Afterpay according to the Payment Schedule, we reserve the right to conduct a pre-authorisation of your Nominated Payment Source. This may involve placing funds in the account linked to your Nominated Payment Source on hold each time you make an online purchase, obtain a barcode for an in-store purchase or add a new Card to your Afterpay Account. For online purchases, we immediately instruct your bank to void this pre-authorisation transaction. For in-store, where a barcode is obtained but a purchase does not eventuate, we instruct the bank to void the pre-authorisation if the barcode is cancelled or expires. No funds are received by Afterpay during this process. We cannot guarantee the time it takes for your bank to process this action by us and make your funds available.
PLEASE NOTE: In most circumstances, relevant banks will void a pre-authorisation transaction within a few hours of the pre-authorisation transaction being conducted by Afterpay. However, in some observed instances, banks have taken up to fourteen (14) days to finalise this process. Unfortunately, we do not have any control or influence over the timing of your bank’s ability to finalise this process and Afterpay makes no representations on this subject matter.