Looking for a more discreet teeth straightening alternative to traditional metal braces? Skye Dental’s professional Invisalign treatment in Brisbane may be the answer for you!
Invisalign is a popular orthodontic treatment that uses an innovative approach to straighten teeth. With the help of custom-made removable clear aligners, Invisalign uses a unique SmartForce technology that helps to gradually shift your teeth to the ideal position.
From ease of cleaning and flossing to improved gum and jaw health, the benefits of having straighter teeth are plentiful. Using a modern approach to achieve a flawless smile and improved oral health, Invisalign aligners are made of smooth, comfortable and virtually invisible plastic to offer an obtrusive solution to achieving straight teeth that boast the same results as old-fashioned braces.
Benefits of Invisalign?
As Invisalign aligners are removable and clear, they boast an array of benefits for those who are seeking a more inconspicuous orthodontic solution. Some of the primary benefits include:
- Easier to clean teeth and maintain optimum oral health as Invisalign aligners are removable
- Fast results – Many patients experience visible results from as early as the first month of treatment.
- Ideal option for busy lifestyles – Doctor visits are required approximately every 6-8 weeks.
- Removable – As the aligners are removable, you can take them out when necessary i.e. to eat certain food or to attend an event.
- Suitable for an active lifestyle
- Comfortable and effective – enjoy a minimal discomfort and pain with the innovative SmartForce and SmartTrack technologies used for Invisalign.
Is Invisalign Treatment Suitable For You?
While many patients assume Invisalign is for minor teeth correction, it has proven to treat a range of moderate to severe issues. Invisalign can assist in treating the following:
- Overcrowded teeth – When there is a lack of room in your jaw for all of your teeth to comfortably fit.
- Widely spaced teeth – When you have extra space within your jaw, due largely to small-sized teeth, abnormal growth of the jawbones, missing teeth or genetics.
- Crossbite – When the upper and lower jaws are misaligned.
- Overbite – When the upper teeth bite over the lower teeth.
- Underbite – When the lower teeth protrude past the upper teeth.
How to Get Started?
If you’re keen to get the process started, be sure to get in touch with Skye Dental to book an initial consultation to ensure you’re a suitable candidate for Invisalign aligners. Once the initial contact has been done, the process and treatment is relatively straightforward. Here’s a quick overview of the Invisalign treatment process:
Step 1: Skye Dental will take photos, x-rays, and digital scans/dental impressions to ensure you receive a treatment plan customised to suit your needs.
Step 2: These records will be used to create a customised 3D treatment plan. The treatment plan will allow you to see the predicted final position your teeth will reach after treatment and the estimated length of your treatment.
Step 3: The customised aligners will be manufactured and shipped to your Dentist’s office.
Step 4: You will receive a series of custom-made aligners (usually 3-4 sets at a time) for you to wear every day and change at home every two weeks.
Step 5: You are required to book in for a Dentist check up every 6-8 weeks to monitor your treatment progress and to receive the next series of aligners.
Step 6: Once your Invisalign aligner treatment is complete, you may be required to use retainers to ensure the new position of your teeth is maintained.
For a virtually invisible solution to straighter teeth that is guaranteed to show visible results, Skye Dental is your number one choice. For more information on our Invisalign treatment in Brisbane, please contact us today on 07 3823 1896 or make an appointment using our online booking system.